Today we are unboxing the Frenzy 8Z. It’s considered one of the lightest and slimmest tablets in its class, it’s super light and thin making it really portable. Don’t let the size fool you though, the Frenzy 8Z is packed with Quad Core processor or 1.6 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB on board memory, HDMI port, Wireless Video and many more!
- The first thing you want to do is to take the wrapping plastic off, just a simple peel will do.
- Now we will push the tablet out of the sleeve.
- Flip the box on its back to break these security seals.
- Turn the box and hold the cover for few seconds. The package is designed to securely open on it’s own, just hold it for few seconds.
- Awesome, now the box is open. To get the tablet out, pull out the little tray out and the tablet should be coming out on it’s own.
- The Frenzy 8Z comes with charger and two usb cables, one is designed for fast charging.
- Check out the user manual, which include quick tips and “how to’s” make sure you check it out.
- Check out the warranty card, complete your info and keep it with you any time you may need to service your device.
- Now lets get the tablet out of its plastic wrap. Remove one side and push the tablet it out.
- To get your tablet started, just press the power button for two seconds and voilà!
Enjoy your Frenzy 8Z tablet.
For more Videos of how to’s visit our website http://wleaf.com and click on the blog link.